Job Title: Architectural Staff III
Location: Fall City, Washington
About Nelson Treehouse:
Nelson Treehouse is a world-renowned design and construction company specializing in crafting exceptional and environmentally sensitive projects all over the country. Though known for our treehouses, we work on a very wide variety of projects for a wide variety of clients and settings; from backyard guest houses to large commercial spaces, to small scale hospitality, and lots of things inbetween. Our organization has a design team, a world-class construction team, a large on-site workshop, and even a lumber mill. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a talented, enthusiastic person to join our team and help us bring more projects to life.
As a member of the small but growing Architecture Team at Nelson Treehouse, your role will be multi-faceted, including but not limited to: researching building and zoning code requirements in a wide variety of jurisdictions, creating permit sets, interacting with the construction team, and participating in all levels of design. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our construction team and our lumber mill to select products and produce the detailed documentation necessary for permitting and construction.
• Accredited degree in Architecture (or equivalent work experience).
• Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience.
• Strong knowledge of Type V wood frame construction.
• Experience navigating Building Code and Zoning requirements.
• AutoCAD fluency
• SketchUp fluency
• Adobe software familiarity
• Strong attention to detail and a passion for precision in design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Acute design sense and design communication skills
• Professional licensure is a bonus
• Interior design experience is a bonus
• Enscape knowledge is a bonus
• Shop drawing experience is a bonus
• Compile simple permit and construction sets in AutoCAD.
• Develop and maintain detailed drawings, plans, and blueprints.
• Collaborate with the design team to ensure designs are structurally sound and align with the designer & client's vision.
• Create 3D models and visualizations using Sketchup.
• Utilize the Adobe Design suite for graphics and presentation materials.
• Provide support to the design and construction teams as needed.
• Competitive pay.
• Health, dental, and vision insurance.
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
• Paid time off.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Opportunities for professional development and growth.
• A supportive and collaborative team environment.
• The chance to work on unique and exciting projects.
• Possibility of limited remote work.
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications, we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you're interested in joining Nelson Treehouse, and a portfolio of your work (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nelson Treehouse, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to
verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon
Join us in making dreams come true! We look forward to reviewing your application.
We are hiring TRAVELING CARPENTERS
Traveling Carpenter Position
Are you an experienced carpenter ready to take it "To The Trees!"? The treehouse business is booming and we are looking to add team members to our traveling carpenter roster! We are seeking experienced craftspeople with the following qualifications:
• Open to traveling to job sites for 4-6 week periods consistently throughout the year
• Hard Worker willing to work 50+ hour weeks (with great overtime pay!) while working on site
• Open to learning best practices for working in the trees
• Genuinely enjoys working with a team
• Love of the outdoors - this job involves LOTS of fresh air and we typically work in all weather conditions (unless dangerous, of course!).
• Positive Attitude
• Paid Time Off
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Health Benefits for Full Time position
• Positive work environment with opportunity for growth and new experiences
• Great co-workers!
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Bonus points: describe your dream treehouse…
Currently, there are no internship positions available at Nelson Treehouse and Supply.
Currently, there are no open positions available at TreeHouse Point